Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fragile, Handle with Care

The way each person copes with grieving process, I believe, is unique. I was a mother with a mark "Fragile, handle with care". But I am what I am today because of His grace alone and nothing but God's grace.  


What is grace? Not by definition but by what I had, grace is God's reaching out His hands towards my needs for a companion, a consolation, a friend inside of and beside me...the Omnipresent God. By God's Spirit dwelling inside of me, the Holy Spirit, God make Himself available. What a precious companion is He.

Words of comfort come from:
Psalms 139:7-10
Amplified Bible (AMP)
7 Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. 
Jeremiah 23:23-24
Amplified Bible (AMP)
23 Am I a God at hand, says the Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can anyone hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? says the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? says the Lord. 
Only God can fit with every personality, He can deal with the tough one, He can deal with the fragile one...but both must have hunger hearts to seek for God and nothing but God alone. Do not seek for your friend, nor your husband, nor your father, nor your mother, nor your brother or sister. Then, God will send the right one, the right thing, the right words to help you to climb up the hill from the valley of sorrow and grieving.

Hopefully, this words of comfort will bring you to better phase in your grieving process. Seek God with all your heart and God will let Himself to be found.


He's my friend and man yet a God
He's my friend
A Servant yet a King
He stays with me every moment of my days
Whose love a lamp to my feet
A light unto my path

Jesus my friend
You are a friend to me
In sadness joy You stay so close to me
You poured Your love
And now I know You more
Jesus my Lord, my God, my friend

You touched my heart
And taught me what is right
Of all my friends
You're really different

You shape my heart
To love as You have loved
Love bears all things
Believes all things
Hopes all things
Bears all things
Endures all things



No comments:

Post a Comment