Monday, April 1, 2013

The Truth About The Spirit of Life

I begin to realize about the essence of human's life. I begin to realize that the beginning of human life is a gift, either later on he/she will treasure it or not by what he/she does in this earthly living. In knowing the fact about human's spirit, by and by, God helped me to sweep away my grieving.  


This is the truth, the essence of human's life is God although biologically, a new life begin from a seed. But please realize the fact about the seed...the seed can grow because there is life in it. The life comes from God. Jehovah God has breathed a breath of life into the seed.

Words of comfort come from:
Genesis 2:7
International Standard Version (ISV)
7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
When my baby girl went home, I believed with all my heart that she really went home. She did not sleep, in the literal meaning. Her body might decay and be buried but her soul and her spirit (breath of life from God) were back to its giver, alive. This words of comfort assure my certainty that her soul and her spirit are not laying asleep together with her decayed body.

Words of comfort come from:
Ecclesiastes 12:7
International Standard Version (ISV)
7 then man's dust will go back to the earth, returning to what it was, and the spirit will return to the God who gave it. 

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
7 A So our bodies return to the earth, and the life-giving breath returns to God.
It is not because of my kindness, it is not because of my good deeds, it is not because of my strength that can take her soul and her spirit (or even take my own soul and spirit when my life on earth is over) to be with Jehovah God, to be where her creator lives, to be in Jehovah God's dwelling place. This is an important thing that we have to honor: in Jehovah God's dwelling place, He has full authority to set an order for humans to enter into His dwelling place, His holy place...it is by sanctification (to be purified) with the blood of the Messiah.

Words of comfort come from:
Hebrews 10:10
International Standard Version (ISV)
10 By God's will we have been sanctified once and for all through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus, the Messiah. 

In knowing the truth about where does human's spirit go, by and by, God helped me to sweep away my grieving. The grief has been swept away, but the beautiful memory of her is still in a chamber of mother's heart with the hope of reunion one day because I believe in the power of the blood of the Messiah. Moreover, my hope in His blood is not just an empty hope because I put my trust in Someone who were willing to die for a sinner like me. Moreover, the One who died for me...He is Jesus The Mesiah...right now He lives and sit on the right hand of Jehovah God to pray for me, to be with me, to make sure that I will not quit the battle in this earthly living.

I like this song that is sung by Nicole C. Mullen. This song tells us about Creator of the universe who cares of us to much, He is willing to see us to be victorious in this earthly living.



Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? 
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?  
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?  
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus: 
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives 
All of creation testifies 
This life within me cries 
I know my Redeemer lives 

The very same God that spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

He lives to take away my shame
And He lives forever I'll proclaim 
That the payment for my sins 
Was the precious life He gave 
And now He's alive and there's an empty grave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment